Get To Know Us
Join Morgan Properties, one of the nation’s largest and fastest growing property management companies. Our award-winning employees are dedicated to providing our residents with a quality residential living experience every day. Morgan Properties, a family run company, was founded in 1985 by our CEO and President Mitchell Morgan. We currently own and operate approximately 300 residential properties spread throughout 15 states. Our company thrives on a culture of creativity, communication and collaboration, where every position is essential and every employee is valued. Morgan Properties is a Philadelphia area based company and has been recognized as a “Top Workplace” in the Philadelphia metropolitan area for the past six years. We’re always looking for passionate professionals to join our team. If you meet the requirements listed and are interested, please submit your resume for consideration
The Online Marketing Coordinator works closely with the Director of Digital Marketing and other Marketing team members to maintain and enhance our online presence. This role’s primary function is to assist with customer acquisition by ensuring a high-quality, consistent online experience for prospective residents of our apartment communities.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Accurately update property information as needed on all websites/advertising sites, including photos, office hours, amenities, and more.
- Assist the DDM in research and presentation of cutting edge and innovative communications, marketing, advertising outlets by utilizing internet, website, and other emerging technologies to create cost effective tactics for increasing traffic and promoting leases.
- Have the knowledge and ability to assist in training on programs, marketing, and customer loyalty.
- Provide support with specific marketing issues that are reported such as integration concerns, incorrect website information and other possible issues.
- Assist in the auditing and reporting of all marketing sources for correct lead phone numbers, email addresses, pricing, photos and brand messaging.
- Support the DDM in creation of new web-based content including photos and videos from scheduling through production.
- Work with 3rd party vendor to manage development of new property websites; provide assets, review websites & gather internal feedback, provide feedback to vendor, etc.
- Work with 3rd party website vendor to report issues, troubleshoot, ensure resolution.
- Oversee reputation management efforts; monitor incoming reviews, respond to reviews, etc.
- Regularly review all aspects of online presence for assigned apartment communities and recommend changes and opportunities for improvement.
- Manage website domains and redirects.
- Generate reports and analyze data related to website performance; provide insights and recommendations.
- Complete other tasks as assigned to accomplish company or departmental objectives.
- Align with corporate marketing on photography inventory, videos, corporate communications, crisis management and social media messaging consistency and clarity across the companywide portfolio as needed.
- Some Travel is required
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field
- 2 to 5 years of Marketing experience, including experience managing/maintaining websites and using Content Management Systems (CMS)
Skills & Qualifications
- Proficient with Microsoft Office; comfortable learning and using new technology/software/web-based tools, including content management system
- Precise/ extremely detail oriented; demonstrated ability to quickly learn- master new programmatic buying platforms
- Able to adhere to company policies, procedures and practices, and maintain effective working relationships
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; Positive, upbeat attitude
- Organized; able to multi-task and manage changing priorities
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to build rapport and work well with others across the organization
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills; able to research issues and develop solutions
The “Benefits” of Employment:
- Employee referral payment program
- Educational Enhancement Program
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Life/AD&D Insurance
- Long and short term disability
- Retirement Plan - 401(k) Plan
- Discount on an apartment with any one of our properties
- Free access to pool and fitness center