Get To Know Us:
Join Morgan Properties, one of the nation’s largest and fastest growing property management companies. Our award-winning employees are dedicated to providing our residents with a quality residential living experience every day. Morgan Properties, a family run company, was founded in 1985 by our CEO and President Mitchell Morgan. We currently own and operate approximately 300 residential properties spread throughout 15 states. Our company thrives on a culture of creativity, communication and collaboration, where every position is essential and every employee is valued. Morgan Properties is a Philadelphia area based company and has been recognized as a “Top Workplace” in the Philadelphia metropolitan area for the past six years. We’re always looking for passionate professionals to join our team. If you meet the requirements listed and are interested, please submit your resume for consideration.
Summary: The person in this role is responsible for performing administrative duties for the CFO, Controller, Vice Presidents and Accounting team. Will manage busy schedules, arrange appointments and meetings, schedule conference calls, handle travel and expenses, and administrative duties as assigned. Position requires being self-motivated, hands-on, and an organized professional with a positive, can-do attitude.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs a wide variety of secretarial and administrative duties as required by daily operations.
- Managing a complex calendar, scheduling meetings and events using Microsoft Outlook , Teams , Sharepoint and Office 365.
- Ability to deliver excellent customer service and demonstrate a high degree of professionalism.
- Preparation of highly confidential reports, correspondence, etc.
- Maintain and process files for the accounting department, scanning, copying and mailing, reserves, tax returns, etc.
- Administration of Executive's emails as needed in their absence.
- Coordinating detailed travel arrangements and itineraries for department employees.
- Coordinates corporate meetings.
- Responsible for overseeing Corporate Petty Cash disbursement.
- Design and prepare general correspondences, memos, reports, charts, tables, graphs, business plans, etc. from written or verbal instruction, shorthand or transcription equipment, including correspondence, reports and other materials that are confidential, complex and technical
- Gathers and summarizes raw data and information into reports and spreadsheets when needed.
- Schedules and coordinates in house meetings and events, makes travel arrangements and reservations if required. May develop meeting material and arrange and schedule conference calls. May prepare meeting minutes or agendas
- Copy, scan, process and log tax returns.
- Handles details of highly confidential and critical nature, and must function efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced professional environment.
- Open, date stamp, and route all incoming regular mail and Federal Express for Chief Financial Officer, Controller and Vice Presidents.
- Acts as a custodian for Corporate documents and records.
- Notary is a plus.
- Maintains confidentiality and follows policies and procedures at all times supporting the organizations goals and values.
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in office environment with administrative support experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Proven experience in maintaining strict confidentiality.
- Exceptional organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Experience in prioritizing, re-prioritizing, and attending to multiple assignments.
- Strong writing skills.
- Pleasant and diplomatic telephone manner.
- Positive attitude, poise, and grace under fire.
- Ability and willingness to see beyond job description, recognize needs, and execute tasks as necessary.