Get To Know Us:
Join Morgan Properties, one of the nation’s largest and fastest growing property management companies. Our award-winning employees are dedicated to providing our residents with a quality residential living experience every day. Morgan Properties, a family run company, was founded in 1985 by our CEO and President Mitchell Morgan. As of 2018, we currently own and operate over 150 residential properties spread throughout 11 states. Our company thrives on a culture of creativity, communication and collaboration, where every position is essential and every employee is valued. Morgan Properties is a Philadelphia area based company and has been recognized as a “Top Workplace” in the Philadelphia metropolitan area for the past five years. We’re always looking for passionate professionals to join our team. If you meet the requirements listed and are interested, please submit your resume for consideration
What you will be doing:
The Porter reports directly to the Maintenance Supervisor and/or Property Manager. Responsible for cleaning and maintaining the appearance of grounds, community models, vacant units and public access areas including office and clubhouse. Cleaning apartments after move-out and preparing them for new residents.
What we’ll expect from you:
- Remove all trash from grounds daily.
- Sweep sidewalks, driveways on a regular basis
- Water trees, cuts; trim grass and shrubs.
- Assist in trashing out apartments upon move out.
- Cleans rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, rest rooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, and other work areas: Cleans rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, and draperies; dust furniture and equipment; wash walls ceiling woodwork, windows, door panels, and sill; empty wastebaskets and empty and clean ashtrays.
- Supports the maintenance team with make-readies and lends a hand to housekeeping when necessary.
- Replenishes bathroom supplies.
- Replaces light bulbs.
- Must be available on notice in event of snow and/or ice and other on-site emergencies for snow removal, salting, and any other action as needed. Overtime may be required as needed.
- Distribute flyers and letters to residents if necessary.
- Assist in keeping the Maintenance shop clean at all times.
- Responsible for the security of the property at all times. Keeping all keys to the property in his/her personal possession, and refusing to hand the keys to any unauthorized person. (Master keys are never to be given to contractors, vendors or other persons not employed by Morgan Properties.
- Must be available on notice in event of snow and/or ice and other on-site emergencies
- Valid drivers’ license along with good driving record and auto insurance is required
The “Benefits” of Employment:
- Employee referral payment program
- Educational Enhancement Program
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Life/AD&D Insurance
- Long and short term disability
- Retirement Plan - 401(k) Plan
- Discount on an apartment with any one of our properties
- Free access to pool and fitness center
- Discount on PC Richards Appliances
- Discount on Verizon wireless products/phone plans
- Discounts on CDW Computer Centers pro