Get To Know Us:
Join Morgan Properties, one of the nation’s largest and fastest growing property management companies. Our award-winning employees are dedicated to providing our residents with a quality residential living experience every day. Morgan Properties, a family run company, was founded in 1985 by our CEO and President Mitchell Morgan. As of 2018, we currently own and operate over 150 residential properties spread throughout 11 states. Our company thrives on a culture of creativity, communication and collaboration, where every position is essential and every employee is valued. Morgan Properties is a Philadelphia area based company and has been recognized as a “Top Workplace” in the Philadelphia metropolitan area for the past five years. We’re always looking for passionate professionals to join our team. If you meet the requirements listed and are interested, please submit your resume for consideration
What you will be doing:
This Executive Administrative Assistant will provide high-level and confidential administrative support to multiple executives in the areas of acquisition and investment/asset management. This individual will perform a wide variety of administrative duties in a fast-paced office environment. The ideal candidate is reliable, trust-worthy, detail oriented, creative, caring, responsible and tech savvy.
- Provide administrative support to multiple executives in the areas of acquisition and investment/asset management including: correspondence, calendar coordination, and maintaining filing systems.
- Schedule personal and professional appointments.
- Assist with meeting setup up including: meeting communications, coordination, and setting up of meeting spaces
- Help prepare presentations and necessary supporting documentation for internal and external audiences.
- Act as a liaison with a variety of internal and external contacts.
- Preparation of highly confidential reports, correspondence, etc.
- Support ad hoc projects for executives as needed.
- Coordinate travel arrangements including hotel, rental car, flights, etc. as necessary.
- Additional administrative responsibilities as needed.
What you will need for this position:
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in office environment with executive administrative support experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Proven experience in maintaining strict confidentiality.
- Exceptional organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Experience in prioritizing, re-prioritizing, and attending to multiple assignments.
- Strong writing skills.
- Pleasant and diplomatic telephone manner.
- Positive attitude, poise, and grace under fire.
- Must be a team player and willing to work beyond the 40-hour work week and respond to off-hours requests for assistance as needed.
- Ability and willingness to see beyond job description, recognize needs, and execute tasks as necessary.