Get To Know Us:
Join Morgan Properties, one of the nation’s largest and fastest growing property management companies. Our award-winning employees are dedicated to providing our residents with a quality residential living experience every day. Morgan Properties, a family run company, was founded in 1985 by our CEO and President Mitchell Morgan. As of 2018, we currently own and operate 150 residential properties spread throughout 10 states. Our company thrives on a culture of creativity, communication and collaboration, where every position is essential and every employee is valued. Morgan Properties is a Philadelphia area based company and has been recognized as a “Top Workplace” in the Philadelphia metropolitan area for the past five years. We’re always looking for passionate professionals to join our team. If you meet the requirements listed and are interested, please submit your resume for consideration
What You’ll Be Doing:
The Executive Assistant reports to the Area Vice President. In this role, you will assist in the handling and disbursement of all oral and written communications throughout the corporate headquarters and sites. Under the supervision of the Area Vice President, you will represent the company in its relations with residents, employees and local vendors, and reflect the attitudes, policies, procedures, and general personality of the company.
- Performs a wide variety of executive secretarial and administrative duties as required by daily operations.
- Design and prepare general correspondences, memos, reports, charts, tables, graphs, business plans, etc. from written or verbal instruction, including correspondence, reports and other materials that are confidential, complex and technical.
- Prepare meeting agendas and notices. Attends meetings as required, efficiently record minutes to meetings and promptly distributes to appropriate attendees and Senior Management at conclusion of meeting.
- Schedules and coordinates in house meetings and events, makes travel arrangements and reservations if required. May develop meeting material and arrange and schedule conference calls.
- Arranges company programs, events, or conferences by arranging for facilities and caterer, issuing information or invitations, coordinating speakers, and controlling event budget.
- Perform special projects as assigned by Area Vice President.
What We’ll Expect From You:
- Desire to learn and grow within the organization, and an interest in taking on increasing responsibilities within this role.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills required to interact with people from all levels within the organization
- Excellent organizational skills Attention to detail, self-motivation, customer service experience and reasoning abilities highly preferred.
- Prior Experience working in an Executive Assistant role is desired.
- Attention to detail, self-motivation, customer service experience and reasoning abilities highly preferred.
- Associates Degree (AA, AS); or 2 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
The “Benefits” of Employment:
- Employee referral payment program
- Educational Enhancement Program
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Life/AD&D Insurance
- Long and short term disability
- Retirement Plan - 401(k) Plan
- Discount on an apartment with any one of our properties
- Free access to pool and fitness center
- Discount on PC Richards Appliances
- Discount on Verizon wireless products/phone plans
- Discounts on CDW Computer Centers products