Get To Know Us:
Join Morgan Properties, one of the nation’s largest and fastest growing property management companies. Our award-winning employees are dedicated to providing our residents with a quality residential living experience every day. Morgan Properties, a family run company, was founded in 1985 by our CEO and President Mitchell Morgan. As of 2018, we currently own and operate 150 residential properties spread throughout 10 states. Our company thrives on a culture of creativity, communication and collaboration, where every position is valuable, and every person is special. We’re always looking for passionate professionals to join our team. If you meet the requirements listed and are interested, please submit your resume for consideration.
What you will be doing:
The Regional Marketing Manager reports directly to the Area Vice President and Director of Marketing. The person in this role takes ownership in promoting Morgan Properties objectives through developing and implementing marketing initiatives. The Regional Marketing Manager must have a working knowledge of all leasing policies, paperwork and programs. The candidate must represent the company in its relations with residents, employees and vendors and reflect the attitudes, policies and general personality of the company.
- Provide onsite field support for creating and implementing property level occupancy action plans.
- Measure occupancy goals, closing ratios, ad source performance and make recommendations to PMs, RMs and AVPs.
- Develop and oversee outreach marketing strategies.
- Support leasing software and operational programs including call center operations, reservation and website tools including lead management programming as well as social media communications.
- Verify market surveys for accuracy and make recommendations to effectively compete in the marketplace including price and promotions. Shop competition regularly.
- Responsible for identifying improvements needed to product presentation and communicating recommendations to Regional Managers for approval.
- Review lead generation and make recommendations for site level improvement to advertising and marketing.
- Review lead follow up for compliance with SSOPs (Standard Site Operating Procedures).
- Onsite community leasing analysis – focusing on traffic flow, leasing staff presentation, product and office appearance, curb appeal, mini-models, available product, etc. as needed.
- Develop and maintain relationships with site teams to assist Regional Manager and AVP with staffing recommendations and potential conflicts or inefficiencies occurring.
- Create marketing themes and promotion programs.
- Review site advertising information and contracts for designated region including all internet ads and print ads. Take any recommendations for changes to Regional Manager for discussion.
- Plan and promote community events throughout region as required.
- Conduct assessments to identify training and development needs and recommends solutions.
- Participate in the design, development and delivery of in-house sales & marketing training programs.
- Assist in building and maintaining a positive online reputation for communities while monitoring satisfaction surveys to assist in identifying custom action plans for property improvement.
- Review Customer Service Survey trends and work with property teams on improvement areas.
- Participate in LRO pricing calls and make recommendations based on trends and projections.
- Participate in new acquisition due diligence and smooth transition management as well as supporting lease up opportunities to meet the needs of the owner’s objectives.
- Review and monitor advertising/marketing budget to ensure compliance.
- Ad hoc projects if and when required. And or analysis and rational for areas of overspend with an eye on overall financial success of community.
What we’ll expect from you:
- Bachelor's Degree from four-year college or university and three to five (3-5) years related experience and/or training.
- Experience in the Multi-Family Property Management industry a big plus!
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills a must!
- Knowledge of Microsoft office including word, excel, and PowerPoint, and property management software (Yardi and RentCafe a plus).
The “Benefits” of Employment:
- Employee referral payment program
- Educational Enhancement Program
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Life/AD&D Insurance
- Long and short term disability
- Retirement Plan - 401(k) Plan
- Discount on an apartment with any one of our properties
- Free access to pool and fitness center
- Discount on PC Richards Appliances
- Discount on Verizon wireless products/phone plans
- Discounts on CDW Computer Centers pro