Summary: The IT Analyst reports directly to the IT Manager and is responsible for being the first point of contact support with regards to administrative functions, software support, hardware support, networking support, and assisting in the training of end users.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- First point of contact via phone/ticketing system/email for help desk support which includes assisting end users with all software, networking and hardware issues.
- Diagnose, resolve, and document technical software and hardware issues in the ticketing system.
- Administrate various standard software and portal-based user access.
- Follow Help Desk standard operating procedures and SLA requirements.
- Continually search for areas of improvement in IT processes and procedures.
- Experience providing Level I-II Help Desk telephone and email support for both software and hardware issues.
- Ability to provide superior customer service with excellent telephone etiquette.
- Working experience with different versions of Windows OS, MS Office, and other standard desktop applications.
- Basic knowledge of networking protocols and fundamentals.
- Experience installing, upgrading, and maintaining end user software applications.
- Previous experience with helpdesk ticketing systems.
- Residential real estate industry experience is a plus.
- Yardi property management software experience is a plus.
- SQL experience is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A. or B. S. in IT-related discipline preferred) from four-year college or university; or three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Employee referral payment program
- Educational Enhancement Program
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Life/ AD&D Insurance
- Long and short term disability
- Retirement Plan - 401(k) Plan
- Discount on an apartment with any one of our properties
- Free access to pool and fitness center
- Discount on PC Richards Appliances
- Discount on Verizon wireless products/phone plans
- Discounts on CDW Computer Centers products