Get To Know Us:
Join Morgan Properties, one of the nation’s largest and fastest growing property management companies. Our award-winning employees are dedicated to providing our residents with a quality residential living experience every day. Morgan Properties, a family run company, was founded in 1985 by our CEO and President Mitchell Morgan. As of 2018, we currently own and operate 150 residential properties spread throughout 10 states. Our company thrives on a culture of creativity, communication and collaboration, where every position is essential and every employee is valued. Morgan Properties is a Philadelphia area based company and has been recognized as a “Top Workplace” in the Philadelphia metropolitan area for the past five years. We’re always looking for passionate professionals to join our team. If you meet the requirements listed and are interested, please submit your resume for consideration
What you will be doing:
The Marketing Specialist supports the region and the regional training manager to ensure best practices are followed for marketing and outreach at each site. He/She supports leasing consultants and is responsible for developing and implementing outreach and marketing plans to attract new residents and retain current residents. This individual is accountable for training staff, budgeting and supporting the site team to achieve desired occupancy and financial goals through effective promotion, training and outreach efforts.
What we’ll expect from you:
- Assists in training and development of site leasing teams.
- Reviews Traffic Reports to analyze effectiveness of Marketing and Outreach Plan.
- Assist Property Managers in developing Marketing and Training Budgets.
- In conjunction with Property Managers, monitor monthly Marketing and Training Budgets.
- Reviews marketing and outreach materials for conformity to Morgan Standards.
- Inspect applicant files and compliance to SSOP procedures and report deficiencies to Property Manager.
- Assist Property Manager in setting Goals for applications, move-ins and closing ratios.
- Work with Property Manager to ensure that unit inspections, thank you notes, approval letters, phone calls and lease signings are being completed using best practices per our SSOP.
- Monitor and inspect applicant files and compliance to SSOP procedures to make sure they are being set up properly and all monies processed within 24 hours. Report any deficiencies to Property Manager.
- Work with Regional Managers and Regional Training Manager to develop a plan to market Morgan Properties throughout the regional market and sub-markets.
- Assists in all aspects of marketing including outreach, shopping competitive communities, preparing Markey surveys and reporting.
- Participate in LRO calls to provide market insight and recommendations in order to support the property in achieving the budgeted occupancy.
- Lease and shows apartments as required
- Promote resident retention programs
- Ensure adherence to fair housing laws
- Associates degree (A.S, A.A.) from two-year College or university; or two to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Customer Service training required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Must be enthusiastic with strong sales and customer service abilities
- Must be goal oriented
- May require valid drivers’ license, along with good driving record and auto insurance, if traveling to multiple properties.
The “Benefits” of Employment:
- Employee referral payment program
- Educational Enhancement Program
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Life/AD&D Insurance
- Long and short term disability
- Retirement Plan - 401(k) Plan
- Discount on an apartment with any one of our properties
- Free access to pool and fitness center
- Discount on PC Richards Appliances
- Discount on Verizon wireless products/phone plans
- Discounts on CDW Computer Centers pro