Get To Know Us:
Join Morgan Properties, one of the nation’s largest and fastest growing property management companies. Our award-winning employees are dedicated to providing our residents with a quality residential living experience every day. Morgan Properties, a family run company, was founded in 1985 by our CEO and President Mitchell Morgan. As of 2018, we currently own and operate 150 residential properties spread throughout 10 states. Our company thrives on a culture of creativity, communication and collaboration, where every position is essential and every employee is valued. Morgan Properties is a Philadelphia area based company and has been recognized as a “Top Workplace” in the Philadelphia metropolitan area for the past five years. We’re always looking for passionate professionals to join our team. If you meet the requirements listed and are interested, please submit your resume for consideration
What you will be doing:
The Front Desk Receptionist reports directly to the Front Desk Manager or Property Manager if there is no Front Manager on site. The Front Desk/Receptionist must have excellent communication skills with the ability to handle the multiple tasks assigned to Him/Her. He/She must represent the company in its relations with residents, employees, and local vendors and reflect the attitudes, policies, procedures, and general personality of the company.
What we’ll expect from you:
- Maintain a current record of community team and residents in order to route incoming calls to the appropriate persons.
- Maintain key and incident logs.
- Answers incoming telephone calls, determines purpose of callers, and forwards calls to appropriate personnel or department.
- Take and deliver messages or transfers calls to voice mail when appropriate personnel are unavailable.
- Answers questions about organization and provides callers with address, directions, and other information.
- Welcomes on-site visitors, determines nature of business, and announces visitors to appropriate personnel.
- Enters work orders into the computer.
- Monitors visitor access and issues passes when required.
- Updates appointment calendars.
- Receives, sorts, and routes mail, and maintains and routes publications. Signing for deliveries, log information and have residents sign for receipt of packages, etc.
- Maintains fax machines, assists users, sends bulk faxes, and retrieves and routes incoming faxes.
- Takes payments for services and product (rent, security deposits, key deposits, etc).
- Attend and participate in team meetings as scheduled.
- Assist in the day to day administrative task allocated by Manager
- .High school diploma or general education degree (GED), or one to three months related experience and/or training ; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Sales and/or Customer Service Training required.
The “Benefits” of Employment:
- Employee referral payment program
- Educational Enhancement Program
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Life/AD&D Insurance
- Long and short term disability
- Retirement Plan - 401(k) Plan
- Discount on an apartment with any one of our properties
- Free access to pool and fitness center
- Discount on PC Richards Appliances
- Discount on Verizon wireless products/phone plans
- Discounts on CDW Computer Centers pro