Get To Know Us:
Join Morgan Properties, one of the nation’s largest and fastest growing property management companies. Our award-winning employees are dedicated to providing our residents with a quality residential living experience every day. Morgan Properties, a family run company, was founded in 1985 by our CEO and President Mitchell Morgan. As of 2017, we currently own and operate 150 residential properties spread throughout 10 states. Our company thrives on a culture of creativity, communication and collaboration, where every position is valuable and every person is special. We’re always looking for passionate professionals to join our team. If you meet the requirements listed and are interested, please submit your resume for consideration.
What you will be doing:
The Make-Ready Tech prepares vacant apartments for market ready condition by performing various non-technical functions such as maintaining exterior lighting, ground equipment repair and preventative maintenance, caulking, touch up painting, pool maintenance, lock repairs etc.
What we’ll expect from you:
- Perform repairs to vacant units to make ready for resident move-in
- Maintain grounds and common areas including picking up trash, sweeping sidewalks and driveways, snow removal etc.
- Must be available, on notice, in event of snow and/or ice and other site emergencies.
- Assist in inspection of property
- Test all locks and key sets
- Be able to work as a team and independently and help others both at the site and other sites and be flexible in transferring to other local regional sites if required.
- Assist the Maintenance Technician, Porter and Housekeeper as necessary.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Valid drivers’ license along with good driving record and auto insurance is required.
The “Benefits” of Employment:
- Employee referral payment program
- Educational Enhancement Program
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Life/AD&D Insurance
- Long and short term disability
- Retirement Plan - 401(k) Plan
- Discount on an apartment with any one of our properties
- Free access to pool and fitness center
- Discount on PC Richards Appliances
- Discount on Verizon wireless products/phone plans
- Discounts on CDW Computer Centers pro