The Asset Management Associate will be responsible for preparing lender and partner reporting on a monthly and quarterly basis in order to ensure compliance with our financing and partnership agreements. Also responsible for the preparation of financial variance analytics to support the monthly and quarterly internal reporting process.
- Monitor financial reporting matrix to ensure that all lender and partner reporting deadlines are met.
- Research and respond to partner and lender questions on the quarterly financial results.
- Review loan and partnership documents for new acquisitions/refinances and document financial reporting requirements.
- Prepare monthly reporting package detailing financial results by portfolio, regional and Area VP.
- Budget and prior year variance reports
- Payroll overtime report
- Temporary help analysis
- Bad debt reports
- Cash flow statement summary by CSA and AVP
- Key performance indicator scorecard
- Monthly construction management fee calculation and payment processing.
- Construction draws for properties with rehabilitation projects and lender-mandated immediate needs.
- Assist with the preparation of quarterly internal financial reporting package for senior management.
- Prepare and post job cost reclasses.
- Collaborate with colleagues in financial operations to obtain data and explain variances; report variances to management on a monthly basis.
- Works on special projects and acquisition due diligence as requested.
- Year end capital accrual analysis.