Get To Know Us:
Join Morgan Properties, one of the nation’s largest and fastest growing property management companies. Our award-winning employees are dedicated to providing our residents with a quality residential living experience every day. Morgan Properties, a family run company, was founded in 1985 by our CEO and President Mitchell Morgan. As of 2017, we currently own and operate 150 residential properties spread throughout 10 states. Our company thrives on a culture of creativity, communication and collaboration, where every position is valuable and every person is special. We’re always looking for passionate professionals to join our team. If you meet the requirements listed and are interested, please submit your resume for consideration.
What you will be doing:
The IT Manager - Software reports directly to the Chief Information Officer and is responsible for Strategic Planning, Systems Evaluations, and Systems Implementations. This includes managing and implementing software projects and application software, designing, developing and implementing custom reports, supporting the help desk, and assisting in the training of end users by performing the following duties.
- Manage the company’s portfolio of software development and maintenance projects.
- Design, develop, test, and implement custom reports using SQL Scripting, SSRS, or any other applicable software development platform.
- Create and manage documentation for application support and customizations.
- Work with outside software vendors and consultants on software projects.
- Develop written procedures for application support and other production tasks.
- Work with Training Manager to design and deliver end user training on software applications.
- Work with department managers to determine requirements and prioritize software projects.
- Manage the company’s software production control infrastructure.
What we’ll expect from you:
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.S – Computer Science preferred) from four-year college or university and five or more years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Prior Experience Managing both a process and team members.
- High Level experience developing, testing and implementing custom reports using SQL and SSRS.
The “Benefits” of Employment:
- Employee referral payment program
- Educational Enhancement Program
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Life/AD&D Insurance
- Long and short term disability
- Retirement Plan - 401(k) Plan
- Discount on an apartment with any one of our properties
- Free access to pool and fitness center
- Discount on PC Richards Appliances
- Discount on Verizon wireless products/phone plans
- Discounts on CDW Computer Centers pro